One of the most spectacular combinations of scenery and substance in all of Greece, a trip to Cape Sounion to see the Temple of Poseidon is much, much more than a day trip to see some ruins — the entire trip is a start-to-finish experience with beauty, awe, and everything in between. The attraction starts with the drive itself, which is absolutely breathtaking, followed by an exploration of one of Greece’s most sublime and picturesque historical sites, leaving plenty of time for a relaxing nearby dinner before heading home for the night. Led by an experienced, English-speaking guide, this day trip one will be one that sticks in your mind as clearly as the sensational photos you’ll look back on.
- Round trip transfers
- Private driver in air conditioned vehicle
- Coffee or tea break en route
- Chilled bottled water
- Entrance fees to the site
- Guide (We can arrange for one if you wish)
- Lunch or dinner (We recomend dinner at Kalyvia, for great selection of grilled meats, only as Greeks know how to grill.)