Start off the day - Island of Hydra
We will embark at Marina Zeas at 8:15 am heading towards the spectacular Island of Hydra.Hydra is famous for its green surroundings, elegant stone mansions, white sandy beaches and its donkeys. Here you will have 1.5 hours to stroll around the island or swim in the blue waters of the Saronic Gulf. We will leave the crystal clear waters of Hydra at approx. 12pm heading towards our second stop of the day- the island of Poros.
Our Second Stop - Island of Poros
Next we will head towards our second stop of the day- the island of Poros. Poros is an island with a rich flora of pine forests, picturesque villages and being a very popular summer destination. We will stay in Poros for 2 hours where you will be served fine Mediterranean lunch at a local taverna and you can explore the main attractions of the island Temple of Poseidon (built circa 520BC), visit the Clock Tower or see one of the most impressive religious monument Pigi Monastery.
Our Third Stop - Island of Moni
ur next stop is the island of Moni where we will stop for swimming, water sports on our dinghy rib boat (ring, tubes, and banana) and you will have the chance to relax and swim in the calm and warm waters of the island.
Our Last Destination - Island of Aegina
We will start sailing again to our last destination of the day, the most beautiful and lively Island in the Saronic Sea, Aegina. The island of Aegina is a place of history, Aegina was the first capital of modern Greece, having been a great naval power in the ancient times and having one of the most amazing monuments in Greece: The Temple of Aphea Atena, also known as the “holy triangle” – dedicated to goddess Athena. Guests will also have the opportunity to enjoy and swim in the crystal clear waters with its sandy beaches.
Back to the port - Marina Zeas
At 19:00 apx p.m. we will be back at the port of Marina Zeas, while during the sail we will enjoy the ambiance of a select chilled music, delicious Mediterranean fruits, coffee, and snacks.
- Discover the Saronic islands of Hydra – Poros- Moni- Aegina.
- Enjoy the view that keeps captivating Greeks for thousands of years.
- Lunch with Greek traditional dishes in local tavern.
- During the trip: coffee, juices and snacks will be offered
- Unforgettable experience.
- Friendly & professional crew.
- Sailing with motor yacht “Initium”: Departure 8:30am/ Return 7:30 pm. Apx 4 hours sailing and 7 hours sightseeing
- Explore the 4 beautiful islands: Hydra, Poros, Moni and Aegina.
- Lunch with traditional Greek dishes at a local taverna
- During the trip: coffee, juices, snacks will be offered
- Amazing atmosphere. Free Wi-fi access.
- Chilled music and stop for swimming and sunbathing.
- On board and off shores water sports: banana, water donuts, rings with our 5m rib.
- English speaking expert crew (4-5 persons).