If Athens, Attica, or the Peloponnese is the only part of Greece you’re seeing on your vacation, you might be missing out on one of the best parts of Greece: the sea! If you don’t have time to make it to Crete, Santorini, Mykonos, or Naxos on your trip, this is your opportunity to spend some time on the water, take in the Aegean sun, relax, and cool off on a hot summer day and enjoy the hidden coves of the Saronic you’d not be able to experience by car from the coast.
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Vessel orientation & Safety briefing
- Complimentary Greek wines, beer and refreshments
- Complimentary Hors d’oeuvres
- Historical narrations across the Athenian coastline
- Swimming stops at unique spots only approachable by boat
- Fresh towels and Snorkeling gear are provided
- Enjoy two special Greek family style meals and BBQ prepared on board. Lunch under the Temple of Poseidon and Dinner at a picturesque uninhabited island
- Complimentary minivan pickup and return from any place in Athens