Starting with a walkthrough and coffee break at the Acropolis Museum, this tour takes you through some of the most famous and important archaeological and historical sites and artifacts in the world.
The Acropolis itself is truly a sight to behold: dominated by the Parthenon, perhaps the architectural pinnacle of the entire classical world.
You travel through space as well as through time when you visit the ancient Agora of Athens, the true center of business and political life in the ancient world.
This is where the magic happens.
Your guide will help your imagination travel back into time and see the merchants, the politicians, the orators, the skilled workers… You will experience all there is to see in the epicenter of ancient Greek life, religion, and culture in a full day exploring what you’re really here to see
- Expert guide
- A guaranteed great time
Price of tour does not include the following price of admission to sites:
- Acropolis and Slopes: €20 for Adults, €10 Reduced (EU citizens over 65 and all university students with ID are eligible). Children under 18 are free.
- Acropolis Museum: €5
- Acropolis and Sites Joint Ticket: €30 for Adults, €15 Reduced. Includes admission to the Acropolis and Slopes in addition to the following Athenian sites:
- Ancient Agora
- Archaeological Museum of Kerameikos
- Museum of the Ancient Agora
- Archaeological Museum of Lykeion
- Hadrian’s Library
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Roman Agora of Athens